Ethan is 3! I love this picture of him. He is such a funny little guy. He wanted to have a spiderman birthday party, even though I have no idea how he even knows who spiderman is. He was so excited to have his cousins come and counted down the days until his birthday. Here are some of my favorite things about him:He is so cuddly and loves to give kisses
He has the cutest little voice
He loves to play with fire trucks and police cars
He loves to build forts with pillows
He LOVES both his "sissys"
2 comments:
he is such a cutie, you need to get him over here to play with Stratton!
I can't believe he is 3!!! He doesn't seem so big! I heard he is potty trained too. Way to go! We need to get together again soon. We miss you guys! Can't wait for U2!!!
Post a Comment