Dance Rectial 2010

I am trying to get caught up on some stuff so some of the posts are going to be old, but it is stuff that I wanted to have. Olivia had her first dance recital in June 2010. She took dance at Luv 2 Dance and she danced to "Dig a Little Deeper" from Princess and the Frog. She did a great job and had so much fun. She said she wasn't even nervous at all. I loved watching her dance on the side of the stage before it was time to go on. She was just so happy to be there and get flowers from Grandma & Grandpa and from Dad.
1 comment:
Liv looks so adorable. I can't wait until Ada is in dance concerts. The outfits are so precious! I'm sure she tore it up too...taking after her Mama of course.
Post a Comment