Monday, May 9, 2011

Olivia's First Boyfriend

So Olivia had been talking about this boy in her preschool named Olivier (cute huh, Oliver and Olivia). She just kept telling me stories about him, but usually preferencing it by saying don't worry he likes me but I don't like him. Some of the stories included her and him pretending to be on a date, and the other girls at preschool serving them. I wasn't too worried until I ran into Oliver's mom at the store. She told me that Olivia had kissed Oliver on the check. I was shocked. Seriously, what was the whole "don't worry I don't like him he likes me." So, I asked her about it and she said, "mom, don't be mad, but yes, I kissed him on the check." So, I started in on the whole lecture about how we are too young and you can't do that until you are 16 and on and on. She just looked at me and said, "can we please stop talking about this." Honestly, I dread the teenage years with this girl!
At his birthday party at Boondocks!

No comments: