Thursday, May 5, 2011

Easter 2011!
We had a good Easter. It was a fun/busy weekend. Lots of Easter Egg hunts and candy. The kids were most excited about their stinking pillow pets. Robb made some comment to them about maybe getting them for Easter and that is all they could talk about. Everyday the week before Easter we talked about what was happening during that day with the Savior. It helped us focus on why we really celebrate Easter. I love Easter. Happy Girl!


Wish I had a cuter picture of the two of them together, but this is pretty much what all of our pictures look like of Olivia lately.


3 comments:

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Happy belated Easter Lifferths!

The Webber's said...

Wow! You have been a busy blogger! I love seeing what you guys have been up to since we never get to see you anymore! Their easter outfits turned out adorable! So cute! I love the idea about what the Savior was doing all through the week. Do you have a little lesson for it or something or did you come up with it on your own?

Robb; Carlie said...

I used a little thing that our Primary president found on the LDS website. I will see if I can send it to you.