Life in Hyrum is good. We just received a new addition to the family, Ethan Robert Lifferth on February 26, 2008 at 1:27 AM. He has a ton of dark hair, he weighed 8 lbs 1 oz and is about 20 inches long. He is super cute. Olivia loves helping out with changing diapers and she kisses him about every 3 minutes! It is pretty funny.
Mom is doing better. She has suffered from a constant headache since the birth, but it seems to be subsiding.
Mom is doing better. She has suffered from a constant headache since the birth, but it seems to be subsiding.
Carlie was really glad that he waited so that he was not born on her birthday (Feb 25).
We are adjusting to life the best we can. It is crazy going from one child to two, but we are glad to have him in our lives. We have received so much help from our family and friends. Last night was the first night we cooked dinner for ourselves. We have had so much food brought to us. It has been really helpful.
4 comments:
Yeah! I am so glad you guys have a blog now!! Ethan is so cute, congratulations. I hope Carlie is feeling better.
I had no idea you guys had a blog until I saw your link on Jenn's page! Yeah - I am excited! Ethan is so cute and the pics of him and Olivia together are so sweet! How are you adjusting to 2 kids? I thought it was kind of rough, but maybe I'm just a wimp! We are coming to Cache Valley in a few weeks to house hunt and stuff so we will have to get together! We are very excited to meet Ethan!
Congrats! I just learned how to blog. So, now we can keep in touch better. Marci
Carlie! I am so glad to find you in the blogging world. Your kids are so cute! I was remembering you and I and all the fun memories we have had growing up. Our blog address is phillipsfam2@msn.com. I am adding you on my friends list
Post a Comment