Saturday, March 13, 2010

ETHAN IS 2!

I can't believe that my baby is two. Two is such a hard age for me and he is really testing his limits. We decided to go to the Treehouse Museum for his birthday and he had such a good time. It was really good until I lost him! He was there one minute and gone the next. After searching for a couple of minutes I told the lady in charge and soon she had all the staff fanning out to find him. Everyone was communicating by walkie talkie and the whole time I just kept thinking what a terrible mother I was, to especially have lost him on his birthday. Luckily within a few minutes he was found, but those were the longest few minutes of my life. He really gives me a run for my money! Here are some fun things about him: He loves to tease his sister, he loves to shoot his laser finger at us, his smile is the best thing in the world, he loves to put all his food in his drink and then drink it, he is so happy to see Olivia every morning, he likes to play swords and wrestle with daddy, throw rocks and play in the dirt.

6 comments:

brooksity said...

Yay Carlie! I am so glad you took over the blog and started adding to it! I started a blog in Chicago to keep people updated, too. Now that we are in AZ and again, friendless, blogs are fun for us to look at. McKinley loves seeing pictures of everyone, even if she doesn't remember who they are! Keep them coming!

Randy, Alanna, Keira, and Braden said...

Thanks fo getting the blog going this is a great way to follow your lives. And keira loves seeing the pictures of her cousins

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Happy 2nd b-day Ethan! I'm so glad you found him Car :)

Unknown said...

nice posts Carlie! Keep it up!

The Webber's said...

Yeah! I'm glad that you are blogging! THat is crazy that Ethan is 2! They grow up way too fast! Rylee will be 3 in a couple weeks... Sad for me! WE would love to play soon. LEt us know when you have a day to come up.

Melanie and Spencer said...

Welcome back to blogging!!!!Looks like Ethan has a good birthday